We're putting the boat in the water on the 19th...of April... Or as Reeder likes to call it "Boat Ahoy". We're scheduling dates this year which is a little bit tougher than the "call everyone when you're in the mood" method we've previously used, but I think it will work out for the better. I've already reached out to some people to schedule boating dates but if I haven't talked to you yet, call me (Paynes, Algonquin Pankaus, Elmhurst Pankaus - I'm talking to you). My summer is fairly busy but unlike last year, I want to make relaxation time a priority and scheduling dates ahead of time is part of that.
As usual, I'm excited and cannot wait to get the season started. I'm a little frustrated with time commitments I have with other things (serving at church, school, etc) but there's nothing I can really do about that at this point. I'll be done with school soon enough and then we'll see a whole new side of life...I hope.
That's it for now - but seriously, call me if you want to set some dates to go out.
Mike's Shared News
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment